Expert next-day service - with your choice of coverage windows
Increase equipment availability and productivity with high-quality onsite and remote support for your HP hardware, as well as selected multivendor equipment.Choose Next Business Day Hardware Support when you need to:
Service highlights include:
- Extend your hardware warranty coverage for key systems and devices
- Obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use onsite services
- Improve hardware performance and uptime
- Increase the return on your HP and multivendor hardware investments
- Enjoy consistent service coverage across geographically dispersed sites
- Remote problem diagnosis and support – HP Services uses electronic remote support tools to isolate your problem and facilitate resolution.
- Next business day onsite response – For issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an authorized HP Services representative arrives at your site the next day after your call has been logged and for which you have a contracted service window. HP Services returns your covered hardware to operational condition, repairing or replacing components or entire units as necessary. Your coverage includes all required parts and materials.
- Coverage window options
- Standard business hours, standard business days: Service is available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Extended business hours, standard business days: Service is available 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- 24x7: Service is available round-the-clock, including all holidays
- Escalation management – Established escalation procedures enlist specialized expertise from HP and selected third-parties.
- Defective Media Retention Service – For eligible products, this service feature option allows the Customer to retain defective hard disk drive components that the Customer does not want to relinquish due to sensitive data contained within the disk (''Disk Drive'') covered under this service. All Disk Drives on a covered system must participate in the defective media retention. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this document or the HP Single Order Terms for Support, HP waives the right to take possession and title of a defective Disk Drive covered by the defective media retention service feature option in the event a replacement product is delivered by HP to the Customer. The Customer will retain all defective Disk Drives supported by HP under the HP support agreement.
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603n
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603dn
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603xh
||Extended service agreement
||Parts and labor
|Full Contract Period
||Next business day
|Service & Support Details
||Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - response time: next business day ¦ Defective media retention - 3 years
||HP LaserJet Enterprise M603dn, M603n, M603xh