This cost-effective HP Care Pack Service helps you minimize system downtime due to hardware failure. It features a commitment to resolve hardware problems within 6 hours from the time your service call is received.
When you experience system problems, your call is immediately connected to an HP-certified resolution engineer for troubleshooting. If your problem cannot be resolved remotely, an experienced support professional is dispatched to your site to begin hardware repair activities.Choose 6-Hour Call-to-Repair support when you need to:
- Be confident of efficient hardware repair within a specified timeframe
- Boost productivity via increased hardware system uptime
- Enjoy consistent hardware support levels across your MPE, HP-UX, Windows NT, NetWare, or mixed environment (limited to Windows NT in the U.S)
- Obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use extended warranty services
- Enhance IT resource planning and IT staff efficiency
- Remote problem diagnosis and support - HP Services uses electronic remote support tools to isolate your problem and facilitate resolution.
- Onsite hardware support - For critical issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an HP-certified customer engineer is sent to your site to return your covered hardware to operational condition, repairing or replacing components or entire units as necessary. Your coverage includes all required parts and materials.
- 6-hour repair-time commitment: HP commits to correcting hardware malfunctions in less than 6 hours from your initial call to the HP Response Center; available up to 50 miles (80km) from a primary HP support office; (8-hour commitment for systems located within 51-100 miles (81-160km) of a primary HP support office).
- Round-the-clock coverage - Service is available 24x7x365.
- Upfront server audit - After you purchase and register your HP Care Pack, HP Services collects key system configuration information and inventories covered equipment to streamline troubleshooting and repair of any future server hardware problems.
- Escalation management - Established escalation procedures enlist specialized expertise from HP and selected third-parties.
- HP ProLiant DL320 G6 E5620 1P 4GB-R P410/256 400W RPS LFF Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL380 G5 Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 E5606 1P 6GB-U P410i/256 6 LFF 1x460W RPS Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 E5649 2P 8GB-R P410i/512 8 SFF 460W RPS Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 X5660 1P 4GB-R P410i/512 FBWC 460W RPS Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 X5660 2P 24GB RPS Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL380 G7 X5675 2P 8GB-R P410i/1GB 8 SFF 750W RPS Server/S-Buy
- HP ProLiant DL385 G5 Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL385 G5p Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL385 G6 Special Rack Server
- HP ProLiant DL385 G7 Special Rack Server
||Extended service agreement
||Parts and labor
|Full Contract Period
||24 hours a day / 7 days a week
|Service & Support Details
||Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - repair time: 6 hours (distance from customer site - 50 miles ) - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday ¦ Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - repair time: 8 hours (distance from customer site - 100 miles ) - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday ¦ Technical support - remote diagnosis - 3 years
||HP ProLiant DL380 G7, DL380p Gen8, DL385 G7