Expert next-day service - with your choice of coverage windows
Increase equipment availability and productivity with high-quality onsite and remote support for your HP hardware, as well as selected multivendor equipment.Choose Next Business Day Hardware Support when you need to:
Service highlights include:
- Extend your hardware warranty coverage for key systems and devices
- Obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use onsite services
- Improve hardware performance and uptime
- Increase the return on your HP and multivendor hardware investments
- Enjoy consistent service coverage across geographically dispersed sites
- Remote problem diagnosis and support – HP Services uses electronic remote support tools to isolate your problem and facilitate resolution.
- Next business day onsite response – For issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an authorized HP Services representative arrives at your site the next day after your call has been logged and for which you have a contracted service window. HP Services returns your covered hardware to operational condition, repairing or replacing components or entire units as necessary. Your coverage includes all required parts and materials.
- Coverage window options
- Standard business hours, standard business days: Service is available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Extended business hours, standard business days: Service is available 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- 24x7: Service is available round-the-clock, including all holidays
- Escalation management – Established escalation procedures enlist specialized expertise from HP and selected third-parties.
A HP Post Warranty Care Pack is designed to extend the service on a machine after the inherent warranty has expired. You cannot purchase a post warranty care pack at the time of hardware purchase. HP would strongly recommend an enhancement care pack be sold at the time of hardware purchase.
A Post Warranty Care Pack must be sold within 3 months of the inherent warranty expiry date. If a customer wishes to purchase a post warranty care pack outside of the 3 months, then a service call must be logged and the machine inspected for faults by an authorised HP technician to determine if the machine is in good working order.
A Post Warranty Care Pack starts when the inherent warranty has expired.Compatibility
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color M551dn
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color M551n
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color M551xh