Keep availability high with responsive committed-repair-time service.
This cost-effective HP Care Pack Service helps you minimize system downtime due to hardware failure. It features a commitment to resolve hardware problems within 6 hours from the time your service call is received.
When you experience system problems, your call is immediately connected to an HP-certified resolution engineer for troubleshooting. If your problem cannot be resolved remotely, an experienced support professional is dispatched to your site to begin hardware repair activities.Choose 6-Hour Call-to-Repair support when you need to:
- Be confident of efficient hardware repair within a specified timeframe
- Boost productivity via increased hardware system uptime
- Enjoy consistent hardware support levels across your MPE, HP-UX, Windows NT, NetWare, or mixed environment (limited to Windows NT in the U.S)
- Obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use extended warranty services
- Enhance IT resource planning and IT staff efficiency
- Remote problem diagnosis and support - HP Services uses electronic remote support tools to isolate your problem and facilitate resolution.
- Onsite hardware support - For critical issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an HP-certified customer engineer is sent to your site to return your covered hardware to operational condition, repairing or replacing components or entire units as necessary. Your coverage includes all required parts and materials.
- 6-hour repair-time commitment: HP commits to correcting hardware malfunctions in less than 6 hours from your initial call to the HP Response Center; available up to 50 miles (80km) from a primary HP support office; (8-hour commitment for systems located within 51-100 miles (81-160km) of a primary HP support office).
- Round-the-clock coverage - Service is available 24x7x365.
- Upfront server audit - After you purchase and register your HP Care Pack, HP Services collects key system configuration information and inventories covered equipment to streamline troubleshooting and repair of any future server hardware problems.
- Escalation management - Established escalation procedures enlist specialized expertise from HP and selected third-parties.
||Extended service agreement
||Parts and labor
|Full Contract Period
||24 hours a day / 7 days a week
|Service & Support Details
||Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - repair time: 6 hours (distance from customer site - 50 miles ) - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday ¦ Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - repair time: 8 hours (distance from customer site - 100 miles ) - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday ¦ Technical support - remote monitoring - 3 years
||HP ProLiant BL420c Gen8, BL460c, BL460c G5, BL460c G6, BL460c G7, BL460c Gen8, BL465c G5, BL465c G6, BL465c G7, BL465c Gen8, BL490c G6, BL490c G7, BL495c G5, BL495c G6