Helpful reminders in claiming your rebates: 1. Rebate forms can be downloaded from the eCOST Rebate Center which can be accessed by clicking on "Rebates & Coupons" found at the top of our eCOST homepage (www.eCOST.com).
2. Read the terms and conditions for each rebate carefully. To insure the correct form, please note the qualifying dates on your redemption form.
3. For future reference, please keep copies of your rebate form(s), invoices, and UPC labels.
4. All information must be completed legibly on your rebate form(s).
5. Rebates are time sensitive. Please mail all required information on a timely basis.
6. Mailing addresses may differ for various rebates. Please review the mailing address carefully.
7. Some rebates require certain items to be included on the same invoice (e.g. a printer rebate may only be eligible if the printer was purchased with a computer system).
It is very important to review the rebate terms and conditions for details regarding eligibility.
Center by simply typing in your 7 digit order number or by calling our Customer Service Representatives at 1-877-888-2678 option 3.
Q. What documents should I submit when redeeming my rebate?
A. Most of our rebates require the original or a photocopy of your invoice and the item's UPC label. Please note, however, that manufacturer rebates may require the original UPC label as well, in this case you may provide eCOST a photocopy of the UPC label.
Sample UPC Label
Q. I lost my receipt, what can I do? I need a duplicate receipt.
A. We can provide duplicate receipts for rebate and warranty purposes. Please contact Customer Service at 1-877-888-2678 option 3